Saturday, July 11, 2009

Everything is right around the corner :)

My little cousin just came into my room and sung me a Hannah Montana song. For some reason it struck a chord in me. A pretty chord. i love feeling good. i loved planned rewards and i love surprises even more. Seriously everything is as good as I let go to be. and just surrender myself to nothingness.

Looking so forward to this next year. Ive got the right friends and family that will always fill my void when ever i seem lost, even if we haven't been around each-other in months, Ive got the right mind set ive got the right connections that ive built with people over the last 6 years and ive got the most solid drummer and best friend on the face of planet that id do anything for and ive got the right books with the answers to guide to anything and everything as long as I set them.

awwww hell yes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment